Report on occupiers' looting in Serêkaniyê and Girê Spî
The Agriculture and Economy Committee of the Autonomous Administration, published a report on the plundering of the Turkish state and its mercenaries in Serêkaniyê and Girê Spî.
The Agriculture and Economy Committee of the Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria announced the balance sheet of the Turkish state occupation attacks in front of the United Nations (UN) representation in Qamishlo.
Representatives of dozens of institutions affiliated to the Autonomous Administration joined the press conference, carrying photographs of civilians massacred by the Turkish state during the occupation attacks.
The statement, read in Arabic and English, stated that the Autonomous Administration could take major steps despite the limited opportunities for the development of economy, agriculture, industry and trade. Co-chair of the co-operatives Nebila Mihemed read the report of the damage caused by the occupation attacks carried out by the Turkish state.
The report stated that the Turkish state and its mercenaries occupied millions of acres of agricultural land in Girê Spî and Serêkaniyê.
In the statement it was underlined that the Turkish state and its mercenaries plundered wheat and barley silos in Girê Spî and Serêkaniyê.
The report disclosed the following information about the quantity of products plundered:
* Dihlîz warehouse: 700 tons of wheat and 21,000 tons of barley
* Sexîrat warehouse: 11,700 tons of wheat
* 800 tons of medicinal seeds in Girê Spî
* Aliya warehouse: 15,000 tons of wheat
* Al-Sefih warehouse: 9,000 tons of wheat
* Mebrûka warehouse: 1,500 tons of wheat
* 12,000 tons of barley in Mebrûka and Al-Sefih warehouses
* In Serêkaniyê and Girê Spî, a total of 42,700 tons of wheat and 2,300 tons of seeds were plundered.
* A total of 33,000 tons of barley was plundered in Serêkaniyê and Girê Spî.
* 2,600 tons of cotton was plundered in Al-Sefih warehouse.
* 3,200 tons of manure were plundered in Girê Spî and Serêkaniyê.
* 278,370 head sheep were stolen in Girê Spî and Serêkaniyê.
* 12 furnaces in Serêkaniyê and 17 furnaces in Girê Spî were plundered. These ovens produced bread from 400 tons of flour per day.