Children of Fire set fire to several workplaces and vehicles
Children of Fire Initiative declared that they burned several workplaces, three of which were factories, three vehicles, an overpass and a holiday resort.
The Children of Fire Initiative released a statement announcing the details of their latest actions in Turkish cities.
Pointing out the attacks escalated by Turkish state against Kurds, the Initiative said, “It is the day for us as a nation to defend ourselves against enemies and to call those responsible to account.”
The statement said that many workplaces and vehicles were set on fire in the provinces of Istanbul, Kocaeli, Samsun, Bilecik, Bursa, Manisa and Giresun.
According to the statement, Children of Fire set fire to;
- a fish storage belonging to AKP members in EyüpSultan, Istanbul,
- a furniture shop belonging to an AKP member in Ümraniye, Istanbul,
- 3 vehicles belonging to fascists in Kağıthane, Istanbul,
- an overpass in Yıldırım district of Bursa,
- a marketplace belonging to the municipality in Salihli district of Manisa,
- a recycling factory belonging to AKP members in Gebze district of Kocaeli on April 28th;
- an aluminium factory belonging to AKP members in Bilecik,
- a holiday resort named Çerkes beach in Giresun on April 27th;
- a pallet factory belonging to AKP members in Kocaeli,
- a white goods technical service shop belonging to an MHP member in İlkadım district of Samsun.